Friday 14 June 2013

Google+ Or BlogLovin


Hello,

So I have recently heard rumours about changing to Google+ or going to Bloglovin as a way to continue following people and their projects.

HOW CONFUSING!! 

I have signed up with both and I think it's a case of waiting for the changes to happen before truly knowing what the changes will be.

At least by signing up to both I know I wont lose anything (hopefully), Bloglovin seems a little more user friendly where as Google+ just confuses me but I might explore the Crochet and Crafts Communities... There Are tonnes!!!

Apparently I do this to claim my blog on bloglovin... excuse the code I thought it would disappear but apparently they are not that advanced!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8282809/?claim=h3p2er5vwqx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. Hi thanks for popping by and leave the crochet hook cipomment...thanks it does seem most people love them...worth the expense it seems
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete